2021 Martin Custom Dread Style 18 GE Adirondack Sinker Ambertone #2483245
About This Guitar
Used Martin Custom Dread Style 18 GE Adirondack Sinker Ambertone #2483245
This guitar is in excellent condition. You will find light handling wear including pick marks on the pick guard. There are no dings or repairs.
The bridge was modified (made right) with slotted bridge pin holes and non-slotted bridge pins.
The Ambertone is beautiful and the Sinker makes for great Custom 18!
Features & Specifications
- Serial Number - 2483245
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: "X" Golden Era Scalloped - Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 5/16"
- Rosette: Old Style 18 Multi-Stripe
- Back and Side Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Binding: Tortoise
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Old Style 18 Abalone
- Finish Top: Ambertone
- Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Tuning Machines: Waverly
- Bridge and End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Geib
Serving Musicians Since 1991