Acoustic Guitar Amplifier - Fender Acoustic 200 - Acoustasonic
About This Fender Amplifier
Fender Acoustic 200
Fender's acoustic guitar amplifier, the Acoustic 200, will deliver a full, natural tone for acoustic electric guitars and microphones. Its specially designed wood shell complements the acoustic guitar's voice and will look great in your living room, music room, or office.
It can be used as a powerful, portable sound system for solo performances or onstage with a band. The Fender Acoustic 200 amp has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality stereo effects. Other convenient features include the tilt back leg so you can hear yourself on stage.
Features & Specifications
- Wattage - 200 Watts
- Inputs - Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Controls - Channel 1: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch; Channel 2: Volume, Low, Mid, High, FX Level, FX Select, Phase Switch
- Channels - Two
- Effects - Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Tape Echo, Delay with Repeats, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Hall Reverb
- Line Out - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Speakers - Two - 8" Full-Range Whizzer Cone
- Amp Weight - 23 lbs (10.4 kg)