Custom Martin OM Style 18 Guitar Adirondack Ambertone - #2193582
About This Guitar
Martin Custom OM Style 18 Adirondack Ambertone Pickup #2193582
Made in Martin's Nazareth, Pennsylvania factory. This OM Cutaway Custom has been upgraded with an Adirondack Spruce Top and Braces, and a Geib Case! The factory installed pickup is a Fishman F1 Analog. It has a gloss top and satin back and sides. This will make an extremely versatile Studio or Stage ready Custom Martin!
Features & Specifications
- Serial Number - 2193582
- MSRP $3252
- Brand New - Lifetime Warranty
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Jonit
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Scalloped
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 5/16"
- Back and Side Material: Sapele
- Binding: Black
- Neck Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Nut and Saddle Material: White Corian
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Off-set Dots
- Finish Top: Ambertone
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly w / Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge and End Pins: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Geib Hardcase
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog