Eastman AC722CE Natural Grand Auditorium Guitar - LR Baggs
About This Guitar
Eastman AC722CE Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
The Eastman AC722CE Grand Auditorium is a versatile guitar shape that is equally suited for both fingerpicking and strumming. This instrument takes comfort, functionality, and elegance to the next level.
A sound port is standard on the Eastman AC722CE. The carefully contoured opening directs a portion of the acoustic volume upwards towards the player, acting as a stand-in personal monitor.
Additionally, ergonomic design is furthered with the inclusion of an arm contoured edge that provides maximum comfort and enhances the playing experience.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Mahagony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port: 1.5" Sound Port
- Body Top: Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood with Center Strip
- Arm Contour: Ebony
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Rosewood with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Hurricane Pearl/Abalone
- Bridge Pins: Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Electronics:LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Tuners: Gotoh SG301
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991