Eastman E20P-TC-SB Parlor Thermo Cured Adirondack Rosewood
About This Parlor Guitar
Eastman E20P-TC-SB Parlor Acoustic Guitar
The Eastman parlor’s smaller body brings out a singing mid-range that complements folk and blues styles perfectly.
Projection without harshness and a warm, inviting depth round this unique style out.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 13/16"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 13-3/4" X 4-1/18"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-3/8" Spacing
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Neck Finish: Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+4
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991