Eastman Mandolin MD805 A Style F Hole Solid Adirondack Top
About This Mandolin
Eastman MD805 Electric Mandolin
The Eastman MD805 electric mandolin is an A-Style, F-Hole model featuring a Solid Adirondack Spruce Top and Solid Maple back and sides. Known for having more treble attack and percussive “chop” than oval hole instruments, the Eastman MD805 F-hole mandolin is the first choice in ensemble settings where volume competition can be an issue.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Tuners: Gotoh MF40R-MP-NI
- Strings: D'Addario J75
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991