Eastman Mandolin MD815 F Style Solid Adirondack Spruce Top
About This Mandolin
Eastman MD815 Mandolin with Solid Adirondack Spruce Top, Highly Flamed Maple Back and Sides & Ebony Fingerboard
The Eastman MD815 mandolin has a look, style, and sound all its own. This F-Style, F-Hole model features a Solid Adirondack Spruce Top and Solid Maple back and sides. It delivers a bright percussive chop, great for group jams.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Highly Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Logo: Pearl Headstock Flower Pot
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Tuners: Gotoh MF40R-MP-NI
- Strings: D'Addario J74
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991