Eastman MD515CC/n Mandolin F Style Contoured Comfort Edge
About This Mandolin
Eastman MD515CC/n Mandolin with Contoured Comfort Edge
The Eastman MD515CC/n mandolin has a contoured comfort edge for ease of play. This F-Style, F-Hole model features a Solid Spruce Top and Solid Maple back and sides. It delivers a bright percussive chop, great for group jams.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Contoured Comfort Edge
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Body Finish: Vintage Nitrocellulose
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Vintage Nitrocellulose
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strings: D'Addario J74
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991