Eastman MD805/V Mandolin A Style Solid Adi Top Ebony Board
About This Mandolin
Eastman MD805/v Mandolin
The Eastman MD805/v mandolin is an A-Style, F-Hole model featuring a Solid Adirondack Spruce Top and Solid Maple back and sides. Known for having more treble attack and percussive “chop” than oval hole instruments, the Eastman MD805/v F-hole mandolin is the first choice in ensemble settings where volume competition can be an issue.
Eastman's Antique Varnish Series has something for everyone. The finish is made to look "Vintage" and the hardware is from the "Relic Series" - you will have a new mandolin with an old vibe. From solid body electrics to mandolins, you’ll have a hard time not falling in love with one of these handmade instruments.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Body Finish: Antique Varnish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Relic Nickel
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Tuners: Gotoh MF40R-MP-NI
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991