Eastman OM Acoustic Guitar Orchestra E20OM Adi Top Sunburst
About This Guitar
Eastman E20OM Sunburst Acoustic Orchestra Model OM
The Eastman OM orchestra model is revered for being a finger style guitar with superb tonal balance. This orchestra model has hand-carved scalloped X bracing and delivers a full and even sound for any solo gig or group jam.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Body Dimensions: 15" X 4-1/4"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top/Back
- Binding Material: Herringbone
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes
- Bridge Pins: Ebony
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings: D'Addario .012 -.053 EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991