Eastman T59/V-AMB Thinline Archtop Guitar Amber Antique Varnish
About This Guitar
Eastman T59/v Thinline Electric Guitar w/Antique Varnish
8 lbs 6.5 ozs
Seymour Duncan Antiquity Humbucker Pickups
Are you looking for that screaming rock tone that first made you want to play guitar? Are you interested in the textural playing heard on your favorite rock albums? Eastman's got you covered - the T59/v thinline archtop electric guitar is made with premium tone woods and quality electronics that result in a truly special instrument.
Tightly compressed laminate woods dampen down overtones created by solid woods, and provide perfect tone production in louder environments. Durability and versatility make Eastman laminated archtop guitars ideal for the player looking to take a more modern approach to their rig.
Eastman's Antique Varnish Series has something for everyone. From solid body electrics to mandolins, you’ll have a hard time not falling in love with one of these handmade instruments.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Headstock, Neck, Body
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Blocks
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Potentiometers: CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Body Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic SD90
- Strings: D'addario NYXL .010 - .046
- First String Fret Height: .022"
- 12 Fret String Height: Bass .078" & Treble .062"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991