Fender Acoustic Amp - Acoustasonic 40 Watt Guitar Amplifier
About This Fender Amplifier
Fender Acoustasonic 40
The Fender Acoustasonic 40 watt guitar amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitars and microphones. It's a simple, flexible solution for a variety of performance and basic public address application needs. It can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA.
For effective high-frequency response, the Fender Acoustasonic 40 uses a “whizzer” cone - a small supplementary speaker cone attached to the voice coil of the amps 6” speakers.
For a little extra ambience, the Acoustasonic 40’s instrument channel features built-in reverb.
The Acoustasonic 40 has convenient dual front-panel inputs, which include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input jack for a microphone.
Features & Specifications
- Wattage - 40 Watts
- Inputs - Two - (XLR / 1/4" combined)
- Controls - Channel 1: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb; Channel 2: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb
- Channels - Two
- Effects - Reverb
- Line Out - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Speakers - Two - 6.5" Special Design Full-Range with Whizzer Cones
- Amp Weight - 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)