Fender Acoustic Amp - Acoustasonic 90 Watt Guitar Amplifier
About This Fender Amplifier
Fender Acoustasonic 90
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitar player who needs a compact, powerful and affordable amplifier. It packs pure tone, great features, and a stage worthy performance into a versatile and lightweight combo acoustic guitar amp.
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 includes reverb, delay, chorus, tremolo and much more.
The Acoustasonic 90 helps reduce unwanted feedback with the touch of a button by applying a simple notch filter (basic mode) or search for specific feedback frequencies using the advanced mode.
The Acoustasonic 90 has convenient dual front-panel inputs, which include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input jack for a microphone.
Features & Specifications
- Wattage - 90 Watts
- Inputs - Two - (One 1/4" and One XLR / 1/4" Combination Jack)
- Controls - Instrument Channel: Volume, Phase Switch, Treble, Mid, Bass, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level; Microphone Channel: Volume, Phase Switch, Treble, Bass, FX Select, FX Level
- Channels - Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Effects - Reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and other effects
- Line Out - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Speakers - One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Amp Weight - 18 lbs. (8.16 kg)