Fender Custom Shop '60s Telecaster Thinline Journeyman Relic
About This Guitar
Limited Edition '60s Tele® Thinline Journeyman Relic®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Aged Natural
The Fender Limited Edition '60s Telecaster® Thinline Journeyman Relic® delivers a sharp and articulate Tele® tone with an air of warmth and resonance. Fender recreated this guitar in celebration of the revered original and added a few player-centric modifications. The hollow two-piece ash body with f-hole wears a Fender Journeyman Relic® lacquer finish, paired with a gorgeous 3A flame maple neck with a ’60s-style “oval-C” profile and topped with a 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 narrow tall frets.
Dual hand-wound Fender Loaded Nocaster® pickups feature three-way switching and Fat ’50s Telecaster wiring for rich, thick tone (achieved by connecting the tone pot to the output of the volume pot, which yields stronger tone with more transparent “bloom”). Other features include four-ply brown shell pickguard, ’60s Tele bridge with RSD compensated brass saddles for accurate intonation, vintage-style tuning machines with a Fender logo, bone nut, and “wing” string tree. Includes a deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
WEIGHT 6 lbs 6.1 ozs
Features & Specifications
- Model - Limited Edition '60's Tele® Thinline Journeyman Relic®
- Finish - Journeyman Relic® Lacquer
- Color - Aged Natural
- Body - 2-Piece Select Ash
- Neck - Maple - Journeyman Relic® Lacquer - '60s Oval "C"
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5"
- Frets - 21, 6105 Narrow Tall
- Nut - 1.650" (42 mm) Bone
- Pickups - Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded '51 Nocaster®
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge -'58-'63 Tele® Bridge with Brass RSD Saddles
- Tuning Machines - Vintage-Style
- Case - Deluxe Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991