Fender Custom Shop Artisan Koa Thinline Telecaster® NOS
About This Guitar
Expertly selected woods, top-of-the-line components, and master craftsmanship from the Fender Custom Shop comes a fascinating guitar - the Artisan Koa Thinline Telecaster. It starts with a Fiji mahogany hollow body and a 4A flame koa top for striking looks. Add a roasted 3A birdseye maple neck with a “’63 C”-shaped profile and 9.5”-radius African blackwood fingerboard, and you have a brilliantly crafted, warm and dark Tele with wonderful low end.
The blend of hand-wound loaded Nocaster® neck and open loaded Nocaster bridge pickups generate vintage-inspired tone.
Other appointments include Fat ‘50s tone control assembly and wiring, ’58–’63 Tele bridge with RSD saddles, 21 6105 frets, 3-way switch, fully shielded 1-ply Brown Shell pickguard, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree.
Included is a Fender deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Weight - 6 lbs 11.3 ozs
Features & Specifications
- Name: Artisan Koa Thinline Tele® NOS, African Blackwood Fingerboard, Aged Natural
- Model Number: 9235000852
- Series: Artisan
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body Material: Fiji Mahogany
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Material: AAA Birdseye Maple
- Neck Shape: 1963 "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 Narrow Jumbo
- Nut: Bone 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: African Blackwood
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded '51 Nocaster®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Open Loaded '51 Nocaster®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: '58-'63 Tele® Bridge with Brass RSD Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Custom Shop
Serving Musicians Since 1991