Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 60's Telecaster Thinline
About This Guitar
Fender Custom Shop 60's Telecaster Thinline Journeyman Relic - Aged 3-Color Sunburst - Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded '51 Nocaster® Pickups
The Fender Limited Edition '60s Telecaster® Thinline Journeyman Relic® delivers sharp and articulate Tele® tone with an air of warmth and resonance. Fender recreated this guitar in celebration of the revered original and added some player-centric modifications.
The hollow two-piece ash body with f-hole has a Journeyman Relic® lacquer finish, paired with a gorgeous 3A flame maple neck with a ’60s-style “oval-C” profile and topped by a 9.5”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 narrow tall frets.
There are dual hand-wound Loaded Nocaster® custom shop pickups feature three-way switching and Fat ’50s Telecaster wiring for rich, thick tone (achieved by connecting the tone pot to the output of the volume pot, which yields stronger tone with more transparent “bloom”).
Other features include four-ply brown shell pickguard, ’60s Tele bridge with RSD compensated brass saddles for accurate intonation, vintage-style tuning machines with Fender logo, bone nut, and “wing” string tree. Includes a deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
WEIGHT 5 lbs 15.4 ozs
Features & Specifications
- Model - Limited Edition '60's Tele® Thinline Journeyman Relic®, Rosewood Fingerboard
- Finish - Lacquer Relic®
- Color - Aged 3-Color Sunburst
- Body - 2-Piece Select Ash
- Neck - Maple - Journeyman Relic® Lacquer - 1960 Oval "C"
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5"
- Frets - 21, 6105 Narrow Tall
- Nut - 1.650" (42 mm) Bone
- Pickups - Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded '51 Nocaster®
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge Pickup, Position 3: Bridge Pickup
- Bridge - '58-'63 Tele® Bridge with Brass RSD Saddles
- Tuning Machines - Vintage Style
- Case - Deluxe Hardshell