Fender Custom Shop Telecaster Flame Maple P90 Very Light 6.8 lbs
About This Guitar
The Artisan Flame Maple P-90 Telecaster is the product of the Fender Custom Shop’s finest woods, components and master craftsmanship. All this is combined for robust resonant tone with a distinctive aesthetic.
The chambered Fiji mahogany body has a beautiful AAA flame maple top that creates exquisite tone with remarkable sustain. It has parchment top binding and a single-ply parchment Caballo Tono pickguard.
The roasted 3A birdseye maple neck is a comfortable 1960-style “oval-C” profile, topped with an African blackwood fingerboard with a compound radius (9.5”-12”) and 21 narrow tall frets.
The hand-wound loaded Nocaster® bridge pickup and custom P90 neck pickup have three-way switching and dual-stack HS Telecaster wiring that yields balanced tone with resistance ideal for each pickup. The reverse-angle bridge pickup thickens the higher strings and tightens the bass strings, giving players an even sonic keel with distinct string balance.
Additional Fender highlights include vintage-style tuning machines with pearl buttons, bone nut, and “wing” string tree. Included is a deluxe hardshell case, strap and certificate of authenticity.
Weight - 6 lbs 13 ozs
Features & Specifications
- Name: Artisan P90 Telecaster®, Fiji Mahogany Body with AAA Flame Maple Top, Ebony Fingerboard, Aged Antique Burst
- Model Number: 9235001200
- Series: Artisan
- Color: Aged Antique Burst
- Body Material: Chambered 2-Piece Fiji Mahogany with Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Roasted AAAA Flame Maple
- Neck Shape: '60s Oval "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Radius: 9.5" to 12" Compound Radius (241mm-305mm)
- Frets: 21 Jumbo
- Nut: Bone 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Round-Lam Ebony
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded '51 Nocaster®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop P-90
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge Pickup, Position 3: Bridge Pickup
- Bridge: Reverse Nocaster Bridge with Brass RSD Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style with Pearl Buttons
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Custom Shop
Serving Musicians Since 1991