Fender Custom Shop Telecaster Thinline Artisan Cocobolo 7.44 lbs
About This Guitar
The Fender Artisan Cocobolo Thinline Tele is the result of the finest woods, components and Fender Custom Shop master craftsmanship. The result is an instrument that produces dazzling tone and has beautiful aesthetics. The chambered Fiji mahogany body with a cocobolo top creates remarkable sustain, while herringbone purfling on the top adds striking visual texture. The tinted, roasted 3A birdseye maple neck features a 9.5” radius African blackwood fingerboard that assures an unforgettable playing feel.
Sporting Fender's hand-wound loaded Nocaster® bridge and open loaded Nocaster neck pickups with Fat ‘50s Tele wiring for beautifully balanced tone, this guitar is a Tele lover’s dream-come-true.
Additional features include a “‘63 C”-shaped neck profile, 21 6105 frets, 3-way switch, single-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard, ‘58–’63 Tele bridge with RSD saddles, vintage-style tuning machines, bone nut and wing string tree.
Included is a deluxe hardshell case, strap, and Certificate of Authenticity.
Weight - 7 lbs 7.0 ozs
Features & Specifications
- Name: Artisan Coco Telecaster®, Fiji Mahogany Body with Cocobolo Top, African Blackwood Fingerboard, Aged Natural
- Model Number: 9235000850
- Series: Artisan
- Color: Aged Natural
- Body Material: 2-Piece Fiji Mahogany
- Body Finish: Lacquer
- Neck Material: Roasted AAA Birdseye Maple
- Neck Shape: 1963 "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 Narrow Jumbo
- Nut: Bone 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Ebony
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded '51 Nocaster®
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Open Loaded '51 Nocaster®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: '58-'63 Tele® Bridge with Brass RSD Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Custom Shop
Serving Musicians Since 1991