Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster - White Blonde - Rosewood
About This Jimmy Page Guitar
When the opening riff of "Good Times Bad Times" hit the radio in 1969, everything changed. During that moment, Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender® Telecaster. The USA Fender Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster pays homage to that guitar. It began life with its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the "mirror guitar", before transforming into a one-of-a-kind hand-painted instrument. At each stage in its evolution, this legendary telecaster guitar produced some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
The USA Jimmy Page Mirror Telecaster features a two-piece ash body, lacquer finish, and a pair of Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele® single-coil pickups that delivered the full-bodied tone that inspired all the unforgettable licks on Led Zeppelin's first album. The custom "Oval C" shaped maple neck has a 7.25" radius slab rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage style frets, giving it a smooth playing feel. The "top-loader" bridge allows for through body or top load stringing, which produces a rounder, warmer tone and less tension so you can bend the strings with ease. Other features include a bone nut, vintage style round string tree, and Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe" tuning machines for authentic style and performance.
Created alongside Page himself, the USA Jimmy Page Telecaster also boasts some personalized touches - like a Jimmy Page signature on the headstock and on the custom chrome neck plate. Included in the vintage tweed case are eight round mirrors (a tribute to the custom treatment Jimmy Page later applied to the guitar), a black coiled cable, a vintage style "stained glass" strap and a custom Certificate of Authenticity. About his beloved Telecaster, Jimmy said it best: "I really made it my own – it’s quite a magical guitar."
Features & Specifications
- Color - White Blonde
- Body - 2 Piece Ash
- Body Finish - Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape - Jimmy Page Custom "Oval C"
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard - Slab Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Frets - 21 Vintage
- Nut - 1.650" (42 mm) Bone
- Pickups - Jimmy Page Custom '59 Tele
- Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge - 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles Top-Load or Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines - Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Strings - Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories - COA Black Coil Cable 8 Mirrors and Template for correct placement
- Case - Vintage Tweed Case
- Made in USA