Gibson 1936 J-35 Aged Adirondack Top Hide Glue 1.77" Nut Width
About This Gibson Montana Acoustic Guitar
Gibson 1936 J-35 Acoustic Guitar - Historically celebrated Gibson Round Shoulder
The Gibson J-35 evolved from the Jumbo in 1936, a time when the Great Depression was still wreaking havoc on Americans.
Gibson developed the J-35 to be a pared down model but still offer musicians a warm and balanced tone.
This Gibson Custom Historic 1936 J-35 delivers the look, feel and sound of their iconic J-35 as a seasoned vintage instrument.
The Master Luthiers in Bozeman, Montana, have created a beautiful vintage-inspired instrument sure to be coveted by the most discerning of flat-top players.
The Gibson 1936 J-35 features a Thermally Aged Adirondack red spruce top with hot hide glue construction, a wide 1.77’’ nut width, open-slot bridge, bone saddle, and strap cream button tuners.
Features & Specifications
- Body Shape - Advanced Jumbo
- Top - Thermally Aged Red Spruce
- Back & Sides - Mahogany
- Bracing - Traditional hand-scalloped Advanced X-bracing, red spruce braces with hide glue
- Binding - Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish - Thin Finish Nitrocellulose, VOS
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Profile - V
- Scale Length - 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Number of Frets - 19
- Frets - Standard
- Nut - Bone 1.77" / 44.95mm
- Inlays - Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Neck Joint - Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating - Nickel
- Bridge - Rectangle, open slot, historic spacing
- Saddle - Bone
- Tuning Machines - Strap cream button
- Pickguard - AJ
- Truss Rod Cover - Black
- Bridge Pins - Bone
- Electronics - None
- Strings - 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Included
Serving Musicians Since 1991