Gibson J-45 60s Original Acoustic Guitar Wine Red 1 11/16" Nut
About This Gibson J45 Acoustic Guitar
A J-45 with 60s styling
When you listen to a Gibson J45 round-shoulder acoustic, you will notice that it responds exactly to the player's style and technique - powerful one moment, soft and mellow the next.
This 60s J-45 Original offers a period-correct 1 11/16’’ nut width, which allows for comfortable fingering in any position along the mahogany neck.
The easily-adjustable saddle can be fine-tuned to players' unique string action preferences.
The new 60s J-45 Original features double antiqued binding, Grover strap cream button tuners, and Gibson's famous white pickguard with hot stamp logo.
Features & Specifications
- Body Shape - J-45
- Top - Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides - Mahogany
- Bracing - Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding - Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish - Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Profile - Round
- Scale Length - 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Number of Frets - 20
- Frets - Standard
- Nut Width - Bone 1.69" / 42.84mm
- Inlays - Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Tuner Plating - Nickel
- Bridge - Traditional belly up, Adjustable
- Saddle - Tusq
- Tuning Machines - Grover Strap Cream Button
- Pickguard - 60's, White with Hot Stamp Logo
- Truss Rod Cover - Black
- Bridge Pins - Tusq
- Strings - 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Electronics - None
- Case Included - Gibson Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991