Gibson J-45 Standard 12 String Acoustic Guitar Sunburst LR Baggs
About This Gibson 12 String Acoustic Guitar
The J-45 Gets Six Extra Strings and Chimes Like Never Before
The Gibson J-45 is a truly legendary guitar. This world-famous Workhorse is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time.
Now it is available in a new 12-string acoustic electric version.
It features a mahogany body, Sitka spruce top, and a mahogany neck with a SlimTaper™ neck profile for playing comfort.
Also included is a bone nut and saddle, TUSQ® bridge pins, and Grover® Mini Rotomatic® tuners. It comes equipped with LR Baggs™ VTC electronics, making it ready to deliver beautiful, chiming, 12-string tones on stage or in the studio.
Included is a Gibson hardshell case.
Features & Specifications
- Body Shape - J-45
- Top - Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides - Mahogany
- Bracing - Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding - Multi-ply Top, Single ply Back
- Finish - Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Profile - SlimTaper
- Scale Length - 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material - Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Number of Frets - 20
- Frets - Standard
- Nut - Bone 1.88" / 47.625mm
- Inlays - Mother of Pearl Dots
- Tuner Plating - Nickel
- Bridge - Reverse Belly, Rosewood
- Saddle - Bone
- Tuning Machines - Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard - Tortoise Teardrop
- Truss Rod - Adjustable
- Bridge Pins - Tusq
- Electronics - LR Baggs™ VTC - Volume and Tone controls in soundhole
- Case Included - Gibson Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991