Gibson J45 50s Original Acoustic Guitar Vintage Sunburst LR Baggs
About This Gibson J45 Acoustic Guitar
A J45 with 50s styling
The new Gibson 50s J-45 Original model flaunts vintage-inspired detailing from the golden era of Gibson.
The classic “Workhorse” materials include a Sitka Spruce top and Select Mahogany back and sides.
Multi-ply top and single-ply back binding are subtly antiqued making each instrument look just like a seasoned Gibson acoustic.
Other appointments include cream button tuners, a 50s-era tortoise pick guard, and a LR Baggs® VTC pickup for the best and most natural-sounding tone when amplified.
Features & Specifications
- Body Shape - J-45
- Top - Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides - Mahogany
- Bracing - Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding - Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish - Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Profile - Round
- Scale Length - 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Number of Frets - 20
- Frets - Standard
- Nut Width - Bone 1.72" / 42.84mm
- Inlays - Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Tuner Plating - Nickel
- Bridge - Traditional belly up
- Saddle - Bone
- Tuning Machines - Grover Strap Cream Button
- Pickguard - 50's, Tortoise
- Truss Rod Cover - Black
- Bridge Pins - Tusq
- Strings - 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Electronics - LR Baggs VTC
- Case Included - Gibson Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991