Gibson J45 Standard Acoustic Electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst
About This Gibson J45 Acoustic Guitar
J-45 Standard - Vintage Sunburst - The World-Famous Workhorse
The J-45 is Gibson's best-selling acoustic guitar of all time. It is nicknamed "The Workhorse" and was first introduced in 1942. This iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line.
World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the Gibson J-45 Standard has been refined to carry this legacy to new heights.
The Gibson J-45 Standard delivers a sound with incredible dynamic range, warm mids, and a tight punchy bass.
Features & Specifications
- Body Shape - J-45
- Top - Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides - Mahogany
- Bracing - Traditional hand-scalloped Advanced X-bracing
- Binding - Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish - Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Profile - Slim Taper
- Scale Length - 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Number of Frets - 20
- Frets - Standard
- Nut Width - 1.72" / 43.81mm
- Inlays - Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Tuner Plating - Nickel
- Bridge - Traditional belly up
- Saddle - Tusq
- Tuning Machines - Grover Rotomatic w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard - Tear drop
- Truss Rod Cover - B/W
- Bridge Pins - Tusq
- Strings - 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Electronics - LR Baggs™ VTC - Volume and Tone controls in soundhole
- Case Included - Gibson Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991