Martin 00-17 Authentic 1931 Acoustic Guitar #2191195
Do you have a Trade-In - Give us a call at 888.795.3582
We'll try our best to work out a good deal for you.
Martin 00-17 Authentic 1931 Acoustic Guitar #2191195 - Meticulously reproduced with hide glue construction, dovetail neck joint, a genuine mahogany VTS (Vintage Tone System) top and genuine mahogany back and sides. Featuring a Brazilian rosewood fingerboard and bridge with an Authentic 1931 neck shape and heel, this 00 12 fret classic will appeal to players of all musical styles who love the vintage look and sound of mahogany. Remaining true to its origins as a Depression Era instrument, the 00-17 Authentic 1931 features authentic scalloped X-bracing, a Vintage Gloss finish, and historically accurate appointments, such as Golden Age Relic Nickel Side Mount tuners.
- Martin 00-17 Authentic 1931 Acoustic Guitar #2191195
- Serial Number - 2191195
- MSRP $5999
- Body Size: 00-12 Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Top Material: Genuine Mahogany with VTS
- Top Bracing Pattern: Authentic 1931 X Brace
- Top Braces: 1/4" Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Inlay: None
- Back and Side Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: None
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1931
- Nut Material: Ebony
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Brazilian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Width at Nut: 1 7/8"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Authentic 17 Old Style
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Top: Vintage Gloss
- Finish Neck: Vintage Gloss
- Bridge Style: Authentic Straightline - Glue in Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 3/8"
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel Side Mount
- Bridge and End Pins: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991