Martin 000 Style 18 Custom Guitar Ambertone Adi #2193563
About This Guitar
Martin Custom 000 Style 18 Adirondack Ambertone Acoustic #2193563
Made in Martin's Nazareth, Pennsylvania factory. This is a simple and fantastic 000-18 Custom. With an Adirondack Spruce Top and Braces, and Ambertone Finish, the already fun small bodied Martin offers a very boastful voice! Included is a Geib Hardshell Case! It is setup and ready to be enjoyed!
Features & Specifications
- Serial Number - 2193563
- MSRP $4292
- Brand New - Lifetime Warranty
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 1/4"
- Top Inlay: Style 18
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Back and Side Material:Mahogany
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w/ PA Taper
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Old Style 18 Select Abalone
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Top: Ambertone
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly w / Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Bridge and End Pins: Black w/ No Dots
- Pickguard: None
- Case: Geib Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991