Martin Custom D Style 41 42 NAMM Adirondack Guatemalan #2305120
About This Guitar
Martin Custom Dreadnought Style 41 42 NAMM Adirondack Guatemalan #2305120
This guitar sports some of Martin's finest woods. The Premium Adirondack has some very tight grain, and the Guatemalan Rosewood doesn't get better than this!
This guitar sound fantastic. It has a big cavernous low end that fits a Custom Rosewood Martin perfectly.
This guitar exhibits some showroom player wear. There is one ding on the top located where the players right arm would cross, check out the pics. There are pick marks on the pickguard.
Features & Specifications
- Serial Number - #2305120
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Premium Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted "X" Brace
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 5/16" Golden Era Scalloped
- Top Inlay: Style 41 Abalone
- Rosette: Style 45 Abalone
- Back and Side Material: Premium Guatemalan Rosewood
- Binding: European Flamed Maple
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w/ HP Taper
- Headplate Pearl: Gloss CFM Block Golden Era
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Style 45 Snowflakes
- Fingerboard Binding: European Flamed Maple
- Finish Top: Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Gloss
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Waverly
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Abalone Dot
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Geib Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991