Martin Custom Dread Style 18 GE Adi Sinker Mahogany #2305143
About This Guitar
Martin Custom Dreadnought Style 18 GE Adirondack Spruce Sinker Mahogany #2305143
I found this Adirondack Top and Sinker Mahogany Set while on a trip to Nazareth. The Adirondack Top was chosen for its tight grain near the center and wide grain towards the bouts. The Sinker Mahogany is very nice. It has some nice solid grain lines and quite a bit of flame! I knew this wood needed to go on a Golden Era Scalloped Custom, with a long drop-in saddle and Waverly Tuners.
Features & Specifications
- Brand New - Martin Lifetime Warranty
- MSRP $6,087
- Serial Number - 2305143
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X" Golden Era Scalloped - Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 5/16"
- Top Inlay: Style 18
- Back and Side Material: Sinker Mahogany
- Binding: Tortoise
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w / PA Taper
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Old Style 18 Abalone
- Finish Top: Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly w / Long Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Tuning Machines: Waverly
- Bridge and End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Case: Geib
Serving Musicians Since 1991