Martin Custom NAMM Figured Sinker Mahogany Dread 18 GE #2293406
About This Guitar
Martin Custom NAMM Figured Sinker Mahogany Dreadnought Style 18 Golden Era #2293406
While attending the 2019 NAMM show, Martin brought some wood for Authorized Dealer to order Custom Guitars with. I found a beautiful and attractive set of Figured Sinker Mahogany!
Check out the picture of the raw set of NAMM Figured Sinker Mahogany. The finished product has a lot of figuring at different angles, so I added 4 pictures of the back!
The NAMM Figured Sinker Mahogany went on a Custom Dreadnought Style 18 guitar, built with Adirondack Spruce Top and Adirondack Forward Shifted Golden Era Scallop Braces. It features Herringbone Rosette, European Maple Binding, Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge, and Gold Schaller GrandTune Tuners.
Features & Specifications
- Brand New - Martin Lifetime Warranty
- Serial Number - 2293406
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X" Golden Era Scallop Forward Shifted
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 5/16"
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Back and Side Material: NAMM Figured Sinker Mahogany
- Binding: European Maple
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w / PA Taper
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Diamond & Squares - Short Pattern
- Finish Top: Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: Belly w / Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Tuning Machines: Gold Schaller GrandTune
- Bridge and End Pins: White w/ Dot
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise
- Case: Geib
Serving Musicians Since 1991