Martin Custom Shop 0-18 Adirondack Spruce Acoustic Guitar #2164197
Do you have a Trade-In - Give us a call at 888.795.3582
We'll try our best to work out a good deal for you.
Martin Custom Shop 0-18 Adirondack Spruce Acoustic Guitar #2164197 - Made in Martin's Nazareth, Pennsylvania factory, this Custom features a Adirondack Spruce Top and Braces. It is a versatile 0-18 Custom! Featuring 14 frets to the body on a Size 0 guitar, this is a very comfortable and big sounding small bodied Martin. It is constructed of Solid Mahogany back and sides, and a Genuine Mahogany neck.
- Martin Custom Shop 0-18 Adirondack Spruce Acoustic Guitar
- MSRP $4,018
- Serial Number - 2164197
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 1/4" Scalloped
- Top Inlay: Multi Stripe
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Back and Side Material: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Tortoise
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w / PA Taper
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Old Style 18 Abalone
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Top: Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly w / Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel
- Bridge and End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise
- Case: Geib Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991