Martin Custom Shop 000-18 12 Fret Adirondack Ambertone Acoustic Guitar #2202943
Do you have a Trade-In - Give us a call at 888.795.3582
We'll try our best to work out a good deal for you.
Martin Custom Shop 000-18 12 Fret Adirondack Ambertone Acoustic Guitar #2202943 - Made in Martin's Nazareth, Pennsylvania factory. This is a simple and fantastic 000-18 12 Fret Custom. With an Adirondack Spruce Top and Braces, Ambertone Finish, the already fun small bodied Martin offers a very boastful voice! The 000 body with 12 fret neck configuration allows for an even more comfortable playing position. Included is a Geib Hardshell Case!
- Martin Custom Shop 000-18 12 Fret Adirondack Ambertone Acoustic Guitar
- MSRP $5004
- Brand New - Martin Lifetime Warranty
- Serial Number - 2202943
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body: 000 12 Fret
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 1/4"
- Top Inlay: Style 18
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Back and Side Material:Mahogany
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w/ PA Taper
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Old Style 18 Select Abalone
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Top: Ambertone
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly w / Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Bridge and End Pins: Black w/ No Dots
- Pickguard: None
- Case: Geib Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991