Martin Custom Shop 000-28 Guatemalan Ambertone 1 3/4" Nut #2021545
Do you have a Trade-In - Give us a call at 888.795.3582
We'll try our best to work out a good deal for you.
Custom Shop Martin 000-28 Guatemalan Rosewood Ambertone - Classic styling with a tight-waisted Auditorium body shape, the 000-28 has solid Guatemalan rosewood back and sides, a Sitka spruce top, polished gloss Ambertone finish and a hand-fit dovetail neck joint. This model produces a rich and full-bodied tone, making it the ideal guitar for the intermediate and advanced player.
I handpicked this set of Guatemalan Rosewood during a Factory Visit! This Custom is a fairly straight forward 000-28 with an Upgraded Guatemalan back and sides, and a 1 3/4" Nut Width w/ PA Taper.
- Martin Custom Shop 000-28 Guatemalan Rosewood Ambertone Acoustic Guitar #2021545
- Serial Number - 2021545
- Brand New - Lifetime Martin Warranty
- MSRP $6141
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Top Braces: 5/16" Sitka Spruce
- Top Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Rosette: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Back and Side Material: Guatemalan Rosewood
- Binding: White
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w/ PA Taper
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Top: Amber Tone 1933
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: Belly w/ Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge and End Pins: White
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Free Inspection and Setup
Serving Musicians Since 1991