Martin Custom Shop D-41 Adirondack Cocobolo Ambertone #SOLD
Do you have a Trade-In - Give us a call at 888.795.3582
We'll try our best to work out a good deal for you.
Martin Custom Shop D-41 Adirondack Cocobolo Ambertone #2097536 - Made in Martin's Nazareth, Pennsylvania factory, this Custom Shop D-41 acoustic guitar is wonderful and powerful instrument has a long list of Custom features. You can find bits and pieces of Style 41, 42, and 45! I call it a D-41 because of the amount of pearl on the guitar. It has an Adirondack Spruce Top over a (handpicked by me) set of Cocobolo Rosewood. I used the best set of Cocobolo on this trip for this guitar. It is very striking, with browns and red, and straight and veiny grain. It has Golden Era Scalloped Bracing, in the Standard X Brace position.
- Martin Custom Shop D-41 Adirondack Cocobolo Ambertone #2097536
- Serial Number - 2097536
- Martin Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- MSRP $11,473
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X", Golden Era Scalloped
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 5/16"
- Top Inlay: Style 41
- Rosette: Style 45 Marquis
- Back and Side Material: Cocobolo Rosewood
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid & Wood Fiber Inlay
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Headplate Pearl: Torch, Select Abalone
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: Bound 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Style 45 Snowflakes - Select Abalone
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Top: Ambertone
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: Standard Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Tuning Machines: Schaller GrandTune Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge and End Pins: White with PearlDot
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Geib Case
- Free Inspection and Setup
Serving Musicians Since 1991