Martin Custom Shop DCPA4 Adirondack 1935 Sunburst Fishman F1 Analog #2193588
Do you have a Trade-In - Give us a call at 888.795.3582
We'll try our best to work out a good deal for you.
Martin Custom Shop DCPA4 Adirondack 1935 Sunburst #2193588 - Made in Martin's Nazareth, Pennsylvania factory. This Dreadnaught Cutaway Custom has been upgraded with an Adirondack Spruce Top and Braces, and a Geib Case! The factory installed pickup is a Fishman F1 Analog. It has a gloss top and satin back and sides. This will make an extremely versatile Studio or Stage ready Custom Martin!
- Martin Custom Shop DCPA4 Adirondack 1935 Sunburst #2193588
- Serial Number - 2193588
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Jonit
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Saclloped
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 5/16"
- Back and Side Material: Sapele
- Binding: Black
- Neck Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Nut and Saddle Material: White Corian
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Off-set Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Top: 1935 Sunburst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly w / Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 3/16"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge and End Pins: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Geib Hardcase
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog