Martin D-18 Authentic 1939 VTS Aged Acoustic Guitar #SOLD2
Do you have a Trade-In - Give us a call at 888.795.3582
We'll try our best to work out a good deal for you.
Martin D-18 Authentic 1939 VTS Aged Acoustic Guitar #2154135 - A new guitar that looks and sounds like it’s been played for 80 years, the Aged version of the acclaimed D-18 Authentic 1939 includes all of the goodness that comes with Martin’s Authentic Series instruments, like hide glue construction and hand-scalloped X-bracing—plus the Vintage Tone System (VTS) that ages the wood to replicate the sound of a vintage Martin. But we didn’t stop there. We’ve now taken this amazing model and methodically, painstakingly distressed it, inside and out, in all the right places. The result is a tactile, visual, and auditory experience that will transport you all the way back to the 1930s. And we know you’re going to like it there. Stock is limited.
- Martin D-18 Authentic 1939 VTS Aged Adirondack Acoustic Guitar
- Serial Number - 2154135
- MSRP $8399
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Detail: Aged
- Top Bracing Pattern: Authentic 1939 Rearward Shifted "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: 5/16" Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Inlay: Style 18
- Back and Side Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Back Detail: Aged
- Side Detail: Aged
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1939
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Old Style 18
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Top: Vintage Gloss - Aged
- Finish Neck: Vintage Gloss - Aged
- Bridge Style: Authentic Belly - Glue in Long Saddle - Aged
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear - Aged
- Bridge and End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991