Martin D-18 Authentic 1939 VTS Dreadnought Guitar #2218375
About This Guitar
Martin D-18 Authentic 1939 VTS Dreadnaught Guitar #2218375
Martin has done a great job at recreating their own 1939 D-18. This rear shifted scalloped bracing offer a very advanced tonal response. The responsiveness of the VTS Adirondack Top make this guitar very fun to play. It is a dream come true with balance in a full strumming spectrum or a punchy lead line with a hard attack!
Features & Specifications
- Serial Number - 2218375
- MSRP $6849
- Brand New - Lifetime Warranty
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Bracing Pattern: Authentic 1939 Rearward Shifted "X" Scalloped
- Top Braces: 5/16" Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Inlay: Style 18
- Back and Side Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1939
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Old Style 18
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Top: Vintage Gloss
- Finish Neck: Vintage Gloss
- Bridge Style: Authentic Belly - Glue in Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge and End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991