Martin D-28 Authentic 1937 VTS Aged Adi Madagascar #2349974
About This Guitar
Martin D-28 Authentic 1937 VTS Aged Adirondack Madagascar #2349974
These are the best guitars Martin is making. This one is not an exception. It has crisp highs and rumbly bass.
The Adirondack Top has some great wide grain! The Madagascar Rosewood has a nice and dark.
I have included a few closeup pictures to show example of the Aged areas.
Features & Specifications
- Serial Number - 2349974
- MSRP $9,999
- Brand New - Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Color: Modified Vintage Toner
- Top Bracing Pattern: Authentic 1937 Forward Shifted "X" Brace
- Top Braces: 5/16" Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Inlay: Bold Herringbone
- Back and Side Material: Madagascar Rosewood
- Binding: Antique White
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1937
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone - Aged
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: 1937 Diamond & Squares Long Pattern
- Finish Top: Vintage Gloss - Aged
- Finish Neck: Vintage Gloss - Aged
- Bridge Style: Authentic Belly - Glue in Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/16"
- Tuning Machines: Aged Waverly Nickel
- Bridge and End Pins: Faux Ivory - Aged
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise - Aged
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991