Martin D-28 Standard 1935 Sunburst Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar #SOLD
Do you have a Trade-In - Give us a call at 888.795.3582 - We'll try our best to work out a good deal for you.
Martin D-28 Standard 1935 Sunburst Acoustic Guitar #2079655 - Made in Martin's Nazareth, Pennsylvania factory, the D-28 is the Dreadnought by which all others are judged. Constructed of solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides, Sitka spruce top and mahogany neck, this instrument has been the favorite of artists from Hank Williams Sr. to Jimmy Page. Massive bass response balanced with articulate highs makes this a benchmark acoustic guitar and a must-have for every guitarist. Perfect for the intermediate and advanced player.
- MSRP $3,549
- Serial Number - 2079655
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X"
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Top Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Rosette: Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Back and Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: White
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Top: 1935 Sunburst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: Belly w / Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge and End Pins: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: Molded Hardshell Case
- Free Inspection and Setup
Serving Musicians Since 1991