Martin M-36 (2018) Standard Acoustic Guitar #2192698
Do you have a Trade-In - Give us a call at 888.795.3582
We'll try our best to work out a good deal for you.
Martin M-36 (2018) Standard Acoustic Guitar #2192698 - A three-piece back, bound neck, and body that's wide like a jumbo and thin like a 000, for a sound as distinctive as those who play it. East Indian rosewood and Sitka spruce work with scalloped bracing to produce a tone that's big, balanced and ideal for studio recordings. Enclosed gear tuners and a modified low oval neck with narrow taper offer superb playability.
- Martin M-36 (2018) Standard Acoustic Guitar #2192698
- MSRP $3,599
- Serial Number - 2149389
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: M-14 Fret
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X Brace
- Top Braces: Sitka Spruce 5/16" Scalloped
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Top Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Back and Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Antique White
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Style 28 Mother of Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: Antique White
- Finish Top: Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Tuning Machines: Grover Chrome
- Bridge and End Pins: White
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: 640 Molded
Serving Musicians Since 1991