Martin Soprano Ukulele - 0XKUKE - Hawaiian Koa Pattern
About This Ukulele
The Martin 0XK Uke was the first ukulele model offered as part of Martin’s popular X-Series. The Martin 0XK soprano ukulele has the top, back and sides constructed of Hawaiian Koa pattern high pressure laminate (HPL). With its strong Stratabond neck and durable HPL body, the Martin 0XK Uke is perfect for taking with you everywhere.
Features & Specifications
- Body Size - Soprano
- Top, Back & Sides - Koa Pattern HPL
- Nut Material - White Tusq
- Scale Length - 13.614"
- Frets - 17
- Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 13/32"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 1 13/16"
- Bridge - Sipo
- Bridge String Spacing - 1 41/64"
- Saddle - Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius - Flat
- Tuning Machines - Nickel Uke Peg
- Recommended Strings - Martin M600
- Includes Martin Gig Bag