Rainsong Black Ice Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar BI-WS1000N2 18825
About This Guitar
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2 Black Ice Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar
The Rainsong Black Ice Series embodies Artistry. Each guitar is unique. The soundboard on each instrument is meticulously crafted to achieve an aesthetically pleasing appearance. The soundboard of every guitar is unique. Unique in design and unique in tone.
The Rainsong WS body shape is a wonderfully versatile guitar. Combining the best qualities of large and small bodied guitars, this body shape is suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the Rainsong WS strong projection and a deep, rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout allows for a ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes. Overall, the WS is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the Rainsong WS a comfortable guitar to cradle or stand with. The extra deep cutaway encourages you to play up the neck.
Features & Specifications
- Soundboard - All-graphite "Black Ice" soundboard crafted using RainSong'sProjection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body - All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck - All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays.
- Accessories - Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Case - Hardshell case
- Finish - Finish - UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth At End Pin - 5 inches
- Lower Bout - 15.8 inches
- Body Length -19.5 inches
- Neck Width At Nut - 1.75 inches
- Scale Length - 25.4 inches
- Tuning Machines - Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics - Fishman Prefix+T