Rainsong Carbon Fiber 12 Fret Parlor Acoustic Guitar CH-PA1100NSG
About This Rainsong Guitar
Rainsong CH-PA1100NSG Carbon Fiber 12 Fret Parlor Acoustic Guitar
The best of all worlds. Designed with the performing artist in mind, the Rainsong Concert Hybrid series blends the best features from all the Rainsong guitar lines. They have matched the warm and responsive unidirectional Carbon soundboard from the Concert Series, with the mellow Carbon/Glass body construction from the Hybrid Series, and the intimate short-scale of a 12-fret neck. The stunning high-gloss finish on the soundboard is complemented by a visually appealing satin body and the comfortable feel of a satin neck. Blacked-out appointments give the Concert Hybrid series instruments an understated, yet distinct appearance.
The Rainsong Parlor body combines a traditional compact shape with a modern cutaway for a perfectly proportioned intimate guitar with great access to the upper frets. A lower bout of 13-1/3" and depth of 4-1/8" makes it RainSong's smallest body.
Features & Specifications
- Soundboard - All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette
- Body - Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck - 12-fret all-Carbon Fiber neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSongs Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories - Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Case - Gigbag
- Finish - Finish - UV protective, clear urethane. High gloss on soundboard, satin on back/sides/neck.
- Depth At End Pin - 4.125 inches
- Lower Bout - 13.34 inches
- Body Length -18.78 inches
- Neck Width At Nut - 1.75 inches
- Scale Length - 24.875 inches
- Tuning Machines - Black Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics - None