Rainsong Carbon Fiber Acoustic Electric Guitar CO-DR1000N2 18908
About This Rainsong Guitar
Rainsong CO-DR1000N2 Carbon Fiber Acoustic Electric Guitar
The Rainsong Concert Series guitar is all about warm tone. These carbon fiber guitars are the lightest soundboards built by RainSong. Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce soundboard. Thus, it is not surprising that this guitar line produces a great warm tone.
Features & Specifications
- Soundboard - All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body - All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck - All-graphite NS neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays.
- Accessories - Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Case - Hardshell case
- Finish - Finish - UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth At End Pin - 5 inches
- Lower Bout - 16 inches
- Body Length -19.5 inches
- Neck Width At Nut - 1.75 inches
- Scale Length - 25.4 inches
- Tuning Machines - Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics - Fishman Prefix+T