Rainsong Carbon Fiber Guitar - CH-WS1000NS 12 Fret Acoustic
About This Guitar
Rainsong CH-WS1000NS Carbon Fiber 12 Fret Acoustic Electric Guitar - The best of all worlds. Designed with the performing artist in mind, the Concert Hybrid series harmoniously blends the best features from all the Rainsong guitar lines. They matched the warm and responsive unidirectional Carbon soundboard from the Concert Series, the mellow Carbon/Glass body construction from the Hybrid Series, and the intimate short-scale 12-fret neck. The stunning high-gloss finish on the soundboard is complemented by a visually pleasing satin body and the comfortable playability of a satin neck. Blacked-out appointments give the Concert Hybrid series instruments an understated yet distinctly suave appearance.
Combining the best qualities of large and small bodied guitars, it is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the WS strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout allow for a ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes.Overall, the WS is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the WS a comfortable guitar to cradle or stand with. The extra deep cutaway encourages playing up the fretboard.
Features & Specifications
- Soundboard - All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette
- Body - Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck - 12-fret all-Carbon Fiber neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSongs Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories - Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Case - Hardshell case
- Finish - Finish - UV protective, clear urethane. High gloss on soundboard, satin on back/sides/neck.
- Depth At End Pin - 5 inches
- Lower Bout - 15.8 inches
- Body Length -19.5 inches
- Neck Width At Nut - 1.75 inches
- Scale Length - 24.875 inches
- Tuning Machines - Black Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics - LR Baggs Element