Rainsong Carbon Fiber Guitar - CO-OM1000N2 Acoustic - 19327
About This Guitar
The Rainsong Concert Series guitars are all about Warm Tone. These instruments have the lightest soundboards built by RainSong using unidirectional carbon. Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce soundboard. Thus, it is not surprising that this line produces a warmer tone.
The Rainsong Orchestra Model is the most refined of all Rainsong shapes. It is their most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of Rainsong guitars, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this orchestra model guitar.
A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the OM one of our most individually expressive guitars. Because of Projection Tuned Layering™, the OM is capable of a strong projection. It won't rattle windows like the Jumbo or the Dreadnought, but the OM, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small bodied instrument.
Features & Specifications
- Soundboard - All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body - All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck - All-graphite neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays.
- Accessories - Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridge pins
- Case - Hardshell case
- Finish - UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth At End Pin - 4.1 inches
- Lower Bout - 15.3 inches
- Body Length -19.5 inches
- Neck Width At Nut - 1.75 inches
- Scale Length - 24.875 inches
- Tuning Machines - Black Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics - Fishman Prefix+T / LR Baggs Stagepro Element