Rainsong Carbon Fiber Guitar - CO-WS1005NSM Acoustic - 18529
About This Guitar
Rainsong CO-WS1005NSM Marine Burst Carbon Fiber Offset Soundhole Acoustic Guitar - A new listening experience for the player that accentuates the sparkling trebles and the full bass. This guitar is especially well suited for alternate tunings. The CO-WS1005NSM, like all the other members of the Concert Series, has an all-graphite body and a unidirectional Carbon soundboard. Unique to this model is the offset soundhole and the 12-fret, short scale (24.9”) neck.
Features & Specifications
- Soundboard - All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body - All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck - All-graphite NS neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays.
- Accessories - Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridge pins
- Case - Hardshell case
- Finish - Finish - UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth At End Pin - 5 inches
- Lower Bout - 15.8 inches
- Body Length -19.5 inches
- Neck Width At Nut - 1.75 inches
- Scale Length - 24.9 inches
- Tuning Machines - Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics - Fishman Prefix+T