Rainsong H-WS1000N2 Carbon Fiber Acoustic Electric Guitar - 19457
About This Guitar
The Rainsong Hybrid Series combines the best qualities of Carbon fiber and Glass fiber construction. Glass fibers soften the crystalline Carbon tone to provide a mellow yet resonant sound, all at a very attractive price point.
The WS is a very versatile guitar. It combines the best qualities of large and small bodied guitars. The body shape is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the WS strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout allow for a ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes.
Overall, the WS is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the WS a comfortable guitar to cradle or stand with. The extra deep cutaway encourages playing up the fingerboard.
Features & Specifications
- Soundboard - Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces.
- Body - Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck - All-graphite neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories - Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridge pins
- Case - Customized hardshell case
- Finish - UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane
- Depth At End Pin - 5 inches
- Lower Bout - 15.8 inches
- Body Length -19.5 inches
- Neck Width At Nut - 1.75 inches
- Scale Length - 25.4 inches
- Tuning Machines - Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics - Fishman Prefix+T / LR Baggs Stagepro Element