Showroom Sample Martin Custom Style 42 Dreadnought Adirondack Ambertone #2260968
About This Guitar
Martin Custom Style 42 Dreadnought Adirondack Ambertone #2260968
This guitar is being sold as Showroom Sample. I keep my Customs in their cases off of the showroom floor. I do get them out for interested clients. A picker put a few pick marks on the pickguard, and a few past it. The pick marks are only on the finish, they are not scratches that break the finish. The entire body and neck is factory mint. Grab a great 42 Custom at a discount!
This Custom is based on the D-42 Standard. It features an upgraded Premium Adirondack Spruce Top, Adirondack Bracing, and an Ambertone Finish. The guitar is a real treat to look at, and very fun to play. It is setup and ready to be enjoyed!
Features & Specifications
- Serial Number - 2260968
- MSRP $8835
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks / Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted "X" Brace
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 5/16" Scalloped
- Top Inlay: Style 42 Abalone w/ Multi-Stripe
- Rosette: Style 45 Abalone w/ Multi-Stripe
- Back and Side Material: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Antique White
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Headplate Pearl: Block Inlay
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Style 45 Snowflakes
- Fingerboard Binding: Antique White
- Finish Top: Ambertone
- Finish Neck: Gloss
- Bridge Style: Standard Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Tuning Machines: Gold Schaller GrandTune
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Abalone Dot
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Geib Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991