Used Martin D-1 Authentic 1931 VTS Adirondack Guitar #2051438
About This Guitar
Used Martin D-1 Authentic 1931 #2051438
Based off the very first Martin branded Dreadnought, this 12-fret Dreadnought remains true to its origins with hide glue construction, Vintage Gloss finish, Adirondack spruce top with Vintage Tone System (VTS) and mahogany back and sides which will appeal to a wide range of players and musical styles with its well-balanced tone.
This guitar exhibits very light wear of strumming. There are no dings or repairs to report.
Features & Specifications
- Martin D-1 Authentic 1931 Acoustic Guitar
- Serial Number - 2051438
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Bracing Pattern: Authentic 1931 X Brace
- Top Braces: 5/16" Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Inlay: Abalone Multi Stripe
- Rosette: Abalone Multi Stripe
- Back and Side Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Black
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authentic 1931
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Brazilian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Width at Nut: 1 7/8"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Authentic 1931 Style 18 Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Top: Vintage Gloss
- Finish Neck: Vintage Gloss
- Bridge Style: Authentic Belly - Glue in Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/16"
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Brass Side Mount
- Bridge and End Pins: Black
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell
Serving Musicians Since 1991