Eastman Mandolin MD814 F Style Oval Sound Hole Solid Adi Top
About This Mandolin
Eastman MD814 Mandolin
The Eastman MD814 Oval-Hole mandolin possesses throaty and vocal tonal characteristics that are wonderfully compatible with mandolin orchestras and Celtic/folk music.
Features & Specifications
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: F-Style w/ Oval Hole
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Highly Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock Flower Pot
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Rosette: Diamond Pattern
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- Pickup: K&K Duotone
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Tuners: Gotoh MF40R-MP-NI
- Strings: D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze 1140
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Serving Musicians Since 1991